Adult Mom - Momentary Lapse Of Happily TE145
***INSTANT FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD WITH PURCHASE***
**PLEASE NOTE: 2ND PRESSING VINYL IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM**
- Pre-order expected to ship in June.
- Vinyl picture is just a mock. Final product may look different.
- All physical purchases come with free digital downloads.
- If you combine Pre-orders with other items, your entire order will be held until the Pre-order item is ready to ship.
- Make two separate orders if there are other items that you wish to have shipped immediately.
Adult Mom is the project of one Steph Knipe of Purchase College, NY. Started in, and forever brewed in a bedroom, Adult Mom is an exploration into the darker subjects of life, the personal and explicit we are often told to keep to ourselves. At the forefront of Adult Mom is honesty and intimacy as Knipe writes clever pop songs that offer a glimpse into the journey of a gender-weird queer navigating through heartache, trauma and subsequent growth.
Life is about temporary moments in time. Everything is fleeting. Love is not lost, it just falls off and manifests elsewhere. With their debut LP, Momentary Lapse of Happily, Adult Mom bravely shines a light on the darkness and allows the listener to experience and feel those moments along with them. The album may be a snapshot of the temporary but the listen is one that will stay with you long after.
- Be Your Own 3am
- Told Ya So
- Sorry I Was Sorry
- Sun Theory
- What's Another Lipstick Mark
- Sincerely Yours, Truly
- Laying On My Floor
- Meg Ryan
- When You Are Happy
200 Translucent Red (mailorder exclusive)
200 Translucent Green & Translucent Yellow Split (mailorder exclusive)